We offer a FREE one time consultation in order to see if we are the right builder for you.
We can build on your lot OR find you a home site, or we can add features and upgrades to your current property.
We can provide a full selections of finishes for your home, or you can choose your own at our Design Center!
Step 1 – Project Request
- MTH asks that you are pre-qualified prior to your “Free Look” appointment. Please speak with your MTH Sales Representative about our Preferred Lender who specializes in Construction Financing and offers MTH customers no loan fees.
Step 2 – Prep Appointment
- Schedule your free look appointment with your MTH Sales Representative to review floor plans and any potential customization possibilities.
- (Please Note: Non-MTH (Custom) floor plans will require additional time, fees and custom architectural drawings. Please speak with your MTH representative regarding any potential additional fees and timelines.)
Step 3 – Project Plan
- Within 5-10 business days, your MTH representative will deliver your conceptual sketched floor plan with any design modifications and pricing. MTH offers one free revision or modification and your pricing will be honored for 30 days from the day of receipt.
Step 4 – Proposal Review
- Once you approve the floor plan, you secure your pricing by signing the “MTH Pricing Proposal / Builder Deposit Agreement”. You may ask your MTH Representative for a blank copy of this agreement at any time for your review.
Step 5 – Purchase Agreement
- Now you will be ready to secure your new home by entering in to the Purchase Agreement phase and updating sales price information with your lender to obtain loan approval.
Step 6 – Personal Design Approval
- Design Center time! Now you can personally meet with our design specialist who will help you colorize your interior finishes of your new home.
Step 7 – Plan Submission
- Now plans are submitted for permits and MTH will soon start construction! You will be offered a series of meetings throughout the building process in an effort to keep you informed and updated throughout the process. Ask your MTH Sales Representative for specific details.
© Morgan Taylor Homes. In an effort to continuously improve our product, we reserve the right to change plans, specifications and pricing without notice. Square footage is approximate. Any window, floor and ceiling elevations are approximate, and are subject to change without prior notice. Any upgraded flooring, fireplace surroundings, landscaping and other features in and around spec homes are designer suggestions and not necessarily included in the sales price. All renderings, floor plans, maps and displays are artists’ conceptions and are not intended to be an actual depiction of the home or its surroundings. Please see Sales Representative for additional information.
Sales are conditional upon buyers’ acceptance and reciept of the Arizona Subdivision Public Report. ROC#241477.