YOUR MTH WARRANTY
GENERAL WARRANTY SERVICE
Please email us directly at [email protected]. All service requests will be followed up in 1-2 business days based on urgency. We will review the service request and possibly request pictures.
Once the warranty coverage is verified, we will schedule an on-sight inspection or service for repairs Monday-Friday 7-12 or 12-5pm. Some items may have limited service of 1 service in the first year, we may recommend waiting until the end of the first year coverage to maximize warranty coverage.
FOR AFTER HOURS OR EMERGENCY SITUATIONS
Please call 480-331-2671 for any assistance and to report the emergency to Morgan Taylor Homes. Emergencies are considered one of the following:
- Plumbing leak requiring shut off of the main water valve
- Hot water heater w/48 hours until next business day
- Whole home plumbing back up (within first 30 days from closing and construction debris)
- Electrical outage of entire home, not just 1-2 areas or rooms
- Gas Leak, shut off gas to home immediately
- HVAC outage of all units in home when temps exceed >90 degrees in summer and <60 degrees in winter
If afterhours: please also contact the service provider on the sticker under your kitchen cabinet, if applicable, or the vendor list in Dwelling Live for the concern and then call MTH at 480-331-2671. Any items other than what is listed above will be addressed during business hours.
Note: If you are a tenant at a rental property, please follow the process as detailed with your property manager.