Morgan taylor homes
Building quality since 2007
We are Morgan Taylor Homes. Building in Arizona and the Southwest since 2007, we build semi-custom and custom homes with a client’s lifestyle in mind. As a fresh, ambitious company, we are quickly the rising star in Arizona’s homebuilder market.
A Morgan Taylor Home offers many features like:
- Energy Efficient Construction
- Large View Lots (often times 1+ Acre)
- 2×6 construction on select models
- Comprehensive Builder Warranty
- A wide range of floor plans
- RV Garage Options
- Turnkey Building Experience – All under one roof!
Choose from one of our several stock plans then personalize to your taste in our fully appointed in-house design center. We make it easy, transparent and all about you.
- Spec Homes / Move-In Ready
- Build on Your Lot
- Find You A Lot
We bring a different approach to building. We focus on transparency in process and offer clients uncompromised quality and attention to detail. All supported by a comprehensive builder warranty.
We can build on your lot, help find you the perfect lot to build, or choose from one of our many completed or under construction spec homes. We build on large lots with majestic views of the desert.
Come Find Your Finishes
We offer clients a turn-key experience with an in-house design center. Clients can personalize their home with a number of flexible design selections. Our interior designer will guide you through the design process to pick the best finishes for your taste, lifestyle and budget.
Accessible & Affordable:
We offer a custom home buying experience at an affordable price. We value our clients’ money and strive to make each dollar go the extra mile and provide many standard features that many builders call “upgrades.”
Morgan Taylor Homes offers the small builder experience backed by a proven warranty.
We bring a custom home experience at large volume pricing.
Whether it’s a difficult lot to build on, small home, large home, custom home, remodel, etc., our team has the capability to execute.
Semi-Custom Home Builder
We are a team of experienced home builders, designers, and real estate professionals that specialize in the entire home building process from start to finish. We pride ourselves in craftsmanship and will continue to add to our model selection.
We build homes suited to your life
At Morgan Taylor Homes, we specialize in customizing a home to fit your wants, needs and lifestyle. We start with one of our nine stock floor plans, and through our streamlined four-step process, we design and build a home that has everything you and your family want.
Operations / General Manager
- 29 years Experience in Homebuilding Operations & Real Estate Development.
- Drives quality, consistency, and accuracy internally and in the field.
- Previous leadership positions include VP of Operations at Meritage Homes, VP of Operations at Ryland Homes, Director of Purchasing at Engle Homes and multiple senior management positions with UDC Homes in Arizona and North Carolina.
- Led the development and construction of over 10,000 single family and multifamily homes.
- Licensed Arizona General Contractor.
- Dual Bachelor of Arts Degrees in Business Management & Economics from North Carolina State University.
- Directly responsible for planning, staffing, product design, land development, purchasing, supply chain management and construction management have led to corporate gains combined with customer satisfaction.
Chief Financial Officer
- Clark has 34 years in real estate finance.
- Former licensed CPA and NASD/FINRA corporate & municipal investment banker.
- Experienced in commercial and residential development.
Background includes public private partnerships in civic and professional sports ventures.
- 1984 Magna Cum Laude graduate of the University of Missouri’s School of Accountancy.
- 20 Years Land and Real Estate experience.
- Civil Engineering degree – Northern Arizona University.
- Public and private development project experience.
- Licensed AZ licensed Civil Engineer and Real Estate Broker.
- Dan is highly skilled at evaluating properties from both a technical and marketing perspective.
- He can facilitate all aspects of the project from site selection through final construction and sale.
- Academic background in Urban Planning and Real Estate Development.
- Has worked in land acquisition and development for national homebuilders where he implemented subdivisions throughout the southwest region.
- Oversees due diligence, site plans, entitlements and water resource management at Morgan Taylor Homes.
Project Manager / Land Research Consultant
- 30+ years real estate, land development & homebuilding experience.
- Land use types include Single Family Detached Residential, Mixed-Use Master Plans, Multi-family Residential and Commercial.
- Accomplishments include entitling, subdividing over 16,000 dwelling units. He negotiated, acquired and performed due diligence on hundreds of development and speculation projections. He has worked on projects in multiple Western states.
- Steve attended Arizona State University, University of Oregon, Phoenix Institute of Technology and ITT Tech. He is a Licensed Real Estate Agent in Arizona.
Director of Design
- Decades of marketing experience in commercial construction and home building industry.
- 10+ Years of Managerial Experience
- 2+ Years of Company Ownership with a specialty in Flooring and Interiors.
- Experienced Arizona Designer with completed projects across the American Southwest.
- Consultation, Sales Strategy, Cost Analysis, and Interior Budget Building are just a few of the skills that Belinda brings to the team.
Sales Agent & Designated Broker
- Todd has had a background in homebuilding for over 20 years.
- He understands the building process from ground up. He started in the field as a Construction Superintendent for Del Webb and Pulte Home before transitioning later into Sales.
- As a Realtor, Todd has done several fix and flips as well as traditional sales.
- Todd is Morgan Taylor Home’s Associate Broker.
- Married to wife Ann, and Dad to Jordan 17, Peyton 15 and Carson 13.
- Todd played college basketball for University of South Dakota.
- Lead Generation, Talent Administration, Human Resources
- Google Drive and Business Suite Manager
- Ad Words Specialist
- Director of SEO, SEM, CRM, and all online platforms.
- Experience in graphic design, photography, videography, sales management, creative direction, market analysis, public speaking, and client services.
Sales Agent / Transaction Manager
- Cindy has been a Realtor in the state of Arizona since 2005.
- Her real estate background is diversified and includes experience in New Home Sales; both large planned communities and luxury custom new homes, Residential and Commercial Resale Properties, Private Investment and Ownership in Commercial and Residential Properties, and Distressed Properties, Short Sales and Foreclosures.
- She is a member of the Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors, Arizona Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors®, and Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Services.
- 20 years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek/Carefree, Glendale, Peoria, Chandler and the Tempe markets.
- Lynn’s specialties include Real Estate Marketing, Customer Relations Management, Event Hosting, and Sales Administration.
- Lynn provides a detailed look at the home buying process in a manner that suits her clients best. She is dedicated to her team and her clients and maintains communication as a top priority.
- 17 years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek/Carefree, Glendale, Peoria, Chandler and the Tempe markets.
- Grant’s specialties include Residential Real Estate Consulting, Listing Agent, Buyers Agent, New Home Sales, Custom Home Building, Vacation Homes, Investment Properties, Seller Financing/Buy and Sell, REO/Bank Owned Foreclosure properties.
- Grant maintains professional active negotiation, troubleshooting and constant involvement throughout your transactions from start to closing.
Mission & Values
Morgan Taylor Homes provides a flexible, quality “custom home” experience at a great value. No corners cut.
We offer a custom home buying experience at an affordable price. We value our clients’ money and strive to make each dollar go the extra mile and provide many standard features that many builders call “upgrades.” We bring our clients a custom home experience at competitive large volume pricing.
We are 100% committed to quality. Our trade partners are pre-qualified and licensed, and we never cut corners or compromise on quality. Our homes are backed by a proven warranty to give you peace of mind.
We stand behind our homes and will always do what is right. We conduct business with the highest standards of honesty and fairness. We value our clients and have built our business from satisfied customer referrals.
We believe in giving back to our community and paying it forward. Our business is as much about giving back as it is building great homes.
5 Step Process
Browse our current inventory of homes, or let us find you the perfect lot to build your new home.
Morgan Taylor Homes builds a house that starts with one of our several stock floor plans, combined with your ideas and boundless customization options. We can build on your land or help find you the perfect home site to fit your home and lifestyle.
Our Sales agents can explain and advise on the best financing options. Meanwhile, you’ll finalize decisions the lot, model, elevation and structural selections, etc.
Pick your finishes as our design center guides you through personalizing your new home.
Our preconstruction team will finalize grading and architectural plans and permitting. Then we are ready to break ground.
You will meet the Superintendent responsible for overseeing your new home being built. We will provide three milestone walkthroughs –framing, drywall and final.
- CLOSING & WARRANTY:
Close on your home and we hand over the keys to your new home! We provide a 1 year home warranty for extra peace of mind.